nikon flash

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ike is working on it.

The Fuji S2 works with most old style nikonos compatable strobes. Otherwise, if TTL is not an issue same goes for the D70 and D100

Chris Bangs:
Ike is working on it.

The Fuji S2 works with most old style nikonos compatable strobes. Otherwise, if TTL is not an issue same goes for the D70 and D100

the d70 is i-TTL and/or d-TTL can't remember which now, i have the sb800 for land so flash is not an issue, under water i will have to go manual

I gave up on TTL long ago with my film cameras, as I like to have more control on my flash exposure. The anemone fish shots in my gallery are good examples. TTL, even with my F5 would have produced a brighter exposure. Yes this can be controled via the flash compensation dial, but, I find it much easier to work with the strobe power/positioning

I did give it a try with the S2 and my nikonos strobes just to see how it worked. very nice results.

all the best

Chris

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom