Diving This Weekend

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mccabejc

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Looks like Laguna is just bouncing back from the big southwest swells earlier this week (closed to diving on Mon-Tues I think), and today they're talking 6-8 ft. visibility, with 2-4 ft. waves. Not too exciting. I guess it's a Malaga Cove kinda weekend for diving. Geesh, this weekend really snuck up on me. I'll probably end up at Malaga anyway with the family tomorrow. If anyone has a hankerin', let me know and I'll bring my gear.

mccabejc:
Looks like Laguna is just bouncing back from the big southwest swells earlier this week (closed to diving on Mon-Tues I think), and today they're talking 6-8 ft. visibility, with 2-4 ft. waves. Not too exciting. I guess it's a Malaga Cove kinda weekend for diving. Geesh, this weekend really snuck up on me. I'll probably end up at Malaga anyway with the family tomorrow. If anyone has a hankerin', let me know and I'll bring my gear.

Come down to La Jolla shores. We've got a party going this weekend.

http://www.dui-online.com/dog_sandiego_2004_diver.htm

Peter

Jim,

A few of us will be doing a Sunday dive, probably Malaga or Longpoint...8:30am is the present plan. Looks like 6+ divers. If you care to join us, confirm our plans on http://www.divevets.com in the message section "SUNDAY DIVE". The spot and time should be finalized sometime Saturday afternoon.

Saturday most folks I dive with are heading to LaJolla for the DUI event. Me, I have to work.

Roland

Thanks Roland. Looks like a buddy and I will see you guys there.

Back
Top Bottom