Need 5 dives in SD this week

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ryanarcher

Reaction score
I need to get in 5 dives this week somewhere in SD (I am trying to do 15 a month - and I was gone last weekend). I was thinking of the following:

4:00 La Jolla Cove, Shores or Marine Room Monday
4:00 La Jolla Shores and again at 6:30 on Tuesday
4:00 La Jolla Cove or Marine Room Wednesday
4:00 Cardiff State Beach Thursday (maybe)

If anyone is up for all, some or one of these dives let me know! I know it's a little aggresive - but what the heck! The 4pm can get later if needed...but earlier is better.

ryanarcher:
I need to get in 5 dives this week somewhere in SD (I am trying to do 15 a month - and I was gone last weekend). I was thinking of the following:

4:00 La Jolla Cove, Shores or Marine Room Monday
4:00 La Jolla Shores and again at 6:30 on Tuesday
4:00 La Jolla Cove or Marine Room Wednesday
4:00 Cardiff State Beach Thursday (maybe)

If anyone is up for all, some or one of these dives let me know! I know it's a little aggresive - but what the heck! The 4pm can get later if needed...but earlier is better.

If you're willing to accomidate a visiting Hawaiian diver with not a whole lot of
experience in a dry suit (I do own one), I'd be up for those dives. My wife may
join us for a couple of those dives.

As an side, Vicky (my wife), a friend from northern CA (Sam) and I dove at
Fletcher Cove today. Shallow (22 FSW max) a bit surgey, cruddy viz
(10 feet), but interesting to me, since it's so different from what I'm used to.

PM me for my mobile # / local phone # -

I sent you a PM - lets get together for a dive sometime this week.

Sean - I missed you on Sunday...but you can get out early on the weekdays...lets dive!

OK guys - I got one dive in today (Monday) with Sean at the Marine Room canyon. I have 2 dives planned for Tuesday - with Sean and GKNdivebum - at the Shores. I need 2 more for Thursday and I'll make the 15 dives for the month. Someone step up and help me out!

Why 15 dives a month? I only have 91 so far this year and that would put me behind the pace by 44 dives and I dive ALOT. Jut curious why you need so many?

Terry

divinman:
Why 15 dives a month? I only have 91 so far this year and that would put me behind the pace by 44 dives and I dive ALOT. Jut curious why you need so many?

Terry

Very simple, his wife is an accountant and drives the Lexus. He told her that it would be better for him to buy a tank, that way he will save money. She ripped out the calculator and viola, at 15 dives a month, he should be able to break even in two years. Dive Ryan, dive............ (I'll keep the insurance story quiet)

PS. If you or anyone else want to do Boomers on Wednesday late, I'm in.

ryanarcher:
OK guys - I got one dive in today (Monday) with Sean at the Marine Room canyon. I have 2 dives planned for Tuesday - with Sean and GKNdivebum - at the Shores. I need 2 more for Thursday and I'll make the 15 dives for the month. Someone step up and help me out!

3 of us are planning the trench, or if conditions permit, Swami's in North County on Thursday. Interested?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom