Sunday 11/14/04: Looe Key AM dive!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MikeJacobs

Reaction score
My buddy Matt is coming back to town from CA and -FINALLY- a trip allll they way down to Looe Key, reputed to be the best diving in the Keys.

Details below... don't need to sign up for a while - just put it in your date book lol.

It's a long drive from FLL and we'll want to do the AM boat for the best conditions... maybe we'll do a sleepover.

Underseas Inc: 800-446-5663

On the ocean side at MM 30.5 Overseas Hwy (Big Pine Key, FL, 33043)

http://www.flkeysdiveshops.com/lkdiveshops/diveshops_info.cfm?shopID=87

Will keep this trip in mind. What are you thinking two tank (or three) out to Busch and a shallow reef afterwards?? Might try to make a long weekend of it and dive on the preceeding saturday (11/13).

I'd be "diving my face off" as your buddy put it. No plans yet for that day but we have ~~plenty~~ of time to figure it out. Make a proposal... I don't think I've ever dove that far down the Keys.
simbrooks:
Will keep this trip in mind. What are you thinking two tank (or three) out to Busch and a shallow reef afterwards?? Might try to make a long weekend of it and dive on the preceeding saturday (11/13).

I dived Looe Key a few years back. Awesome!
Don't want to put a damper on your diving Mike, but the singles are diving that weekend in the keys and the REEF ID class is also that weekend...

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom