Luminox Watches

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I love my Luminox. You can read a book by those things in total darkness. They are BRIGHT ! ! ! !
I would suggest that you get one of the velcro dive watch bands that pass over the pins and under the back of the watch, that way, if one of the pins breaks the watch will still be held on by the other pin. With a standard band, if one of the pins breaks, your watch has gone bye-bye.

I have 2 of these watches. They are absolutely fantastic. Very bright under any conditions.

You know a watch is bright when you have to turn it face-down on the nightstand so you can sleep.

Another big advantage of the Seal watch is that it hasn't set off any alarms at a TSA checkpoint, and we travel quite a bit. Convenient not to have to take it off.

We purchased ours from LA Police Gear . Great support; when Janet changed the time on hers, then forgot to push in the crown (and dived it), they replaced the drowned watch, no questions asked.

All the best, James

There is a Ladies' Luminox with a smaller dial face.

The wide Waterbourne strap also works great - and fits perfectly on mine.

I have 3 Luminox watches and love them because of the bright readability at night. Only problem I have with them is the rotating bezel - all three are EXCEPTIONALLY HARD to turn in comparison to my Citizen or St. Moritz watches. Had my current Luminox examined by their Rep at the Miami DEMA show last year and he agreed that it definitely had a problem with the bezel - but the company has refused all my attempts at service because all three watches were purchased through E-Bay.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom