Theme for Sept 27 - Oct 3: Who's your buddy...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

justleesa

Neither here nor there
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
This theme is compliments of hnladue!

Show us your buddy/buddies! Tell us about your diving, about them, where you usually dive and where you prefer to dive.

This is my Buddy, my instructor and the man in my life all wrapped up into one:

Turtleguy

20910P1011188.jpg

20910P1011203.jpg

We met thru diving and have only dove together here in Hawaii. When working he leads and I bring up the rear. When having fun we either do vintage dives and take photos or just explore around the sites we know.
Would love to dive some other place with him

Spectre:
Oh the trouble I could get into with this thread!!!
I even took some pics of my buddy "yellow fellow" to post, but I'm bowing out this round :D.

justleesa:
:ssst: We won't tell....:wink:

I decided to go for a different approach. This approach is nearly equivalent to my personal amusement; but without the downside that would result when chickdiver gets her internet access back :wink:

So here we go!

When I'm not going solo, I usually dive with this guy, the extremely patient Gary (i'll apologise now for the watermark plastered across it):-

gary.jpg

Spectre:
And who is this???
Some folks are definately better suited for text based media :wink:
I thought you were going to get in trouble for the "S" word Chippy said above. This may get you into more :D .

Here's my buddy!! (the one on the left) We typically dive Monterey, which is where this picture was taken, though we just took a two day trip up to Lake Tahoe. This shows me characteristically abandoning my hood in favor of unstrangulated comfort. (I know, I know, I'm bad)

Please, don't envy our supreme photography skills, either. It takes years of talent and dedication screwing up pictures on land to get an underwater photo of this caliber. :wink:

Ishie

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom