I must dive, NOW

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

HarleyDiver

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I can't stand it any longer, I have got to get wet.

I am going to Key Largo & dive, I don't care what the viz is.

Driving down Tuesday, plan on diving Wed thru Mon.

Anyone want to join me ?

I will be Diving with Bluewater Divers, or Island Ventures, depending on who's going where.

Leave those limbs in your yard, and come on down this weekend & dive.

HarleyDiver:
I can't stand it any longer, I have got to get wet.

I am going to Key Largo & dive, I don't care what the viz is.

Driving down Tuesday, plan on diving Wed thru Mon.

Anyone want to join me ?

I will be Diving with Bluewater Divers, or Island Ventures, depending on who's going where.

Leave those limbs in your yard, and come on down this weekend & dive.

Please keep me posted on your dive trip!

dive4funOften:
Please keep me posted on your dive trip!

Heading South within the hour, will check in tonight.

We need a good imprompto Scubaboard diveathon this weekend, Lets hear from some dry conch's...

Finally got my PC working, Going out with Bluewater Divers tomorrow for two wreck dives tomorrow PM, will report conditions post-dive.

Weather is great. Come on down folks, we really need a good diving party to put an end to this Stupid string of bad weather.

First drink is on me Saturday night, Unless we get a great night dive going, there is a full moon ya know. Well, even then, but AFTER the dive...... lol

Krista, it would be great to see you again, come on down... Call Wndy, Netdoc, etal, lets have an end-of-hurricane-season party, now.

Yes, I know it's not officially over till 11/30, but I am sick of it, and am declaring and end to it NOW.

Looks like a beautiful day in Paradise, I better go get a cheeseburger.
Will post dive report this evening.

I was thinking of Sat afternoon - maybe with Island Ventures (if they are going to do the Speigel Grove)..even maybe a night dive as well....let me know if this fits in with your plans and I'll join you.

You guys need to stop using the same avatar - get confusing :wink:

Mike, what is your take on the shore at the moment and likelihood to continue clearing, are the wind and waves starting to die down yet?

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom