Diving near Tampa

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SussexMedic

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I'm heading to Tampa for a conference during the last week of October. It looks like I'll have one day (Halloween) that I can get in a dive or two since my return flight is Monday night. Can any of y'all tell me where you'd head if you only had one day to dive. We've got no problem with putting in some driving time to get there.

Thanks,

Allen

Im looking into this myslef since Ill be there this weekend, and fomr what I gather, you shoudl head over to West Palm :). Really though, seems like the farther offshore tampa you go , the better itd be. If youre good on deep stuff, the Mexican Pride seems like the best dive out there. Otherwise, Sheridan/Blackthorn wrecks.

What he said.
I just did the Pride sink and the Pride wreck 4 weeks ago inbetween hurricans and you will have a blast at both or either. The wreck is pretty well beat up but thats all the better.
MM

Thanks for the help. We ended up playing at Ginnie Springs. I think I'll be back for a cave course.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom