destination diving,finally found a diving show

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

saintsfan

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
in my neck of the woods its on KVCR I think channel 50.the show tonight had a part about the channel islands I think there is a replay on thursday, the show website is www.destinationdiving.com. it looked like an interesting show the part I watched that is

saintsfan:
in my neck of the woods its on KVCR I think channel 50.the show tonight had a part about the channel islands I think there is a replay on thursday, the show website is www.destinationdiving.com. it looked like an interesting show the part I watched that is

According to their website, its KOCE which is broadcast on Chan 50.

It's not on down here in Sand Dog!!

I watch it almost every Monday night. It's a series, where they go to different diving destinations every week. It's more like 75% travelogue of the area and 25% diving, with a little too much history and culture and emphasis on ecological efforts for me, but it's overall pretty good. I wish they'd talk more about where to go, how to get there, and what you can expect diving-wise. The one on the Channel Islands last night was the best so far IMHO, but they spent quite a bit of time on stuff like hearing a PADI spokeslady talk about the benefits of conversion of offshore drilling rigs to dive sites. I get it on channel 24 (KVCR) in Upland.

I have not seen the show yet, but i did do 3 dives today off of Santa Cruz Island and it was great. We got some big scallops.

surge,current,low viz and a lot of chop,how were conditions going over
SoCalOffshore:
I have not seen the show yet, but i did do 3 dives today off of Santa Cruz Island and it was great. We got some big scallops.

I would guess 5 foot swell going over, but in a 65 foot boat is no big deal, the vis was 35 or 40 foot, air temp was 66 in the morning and 73 in the afternoon, water temp was 68 at surface. We did 2 dives at Potato Rock on the pinnacle and 1 dive at San Pedro Rock. Both are off of Santa Cruz. The cruise back was smooth and sunny.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom