If you want...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nice photos !!!!
Cool website too . How about posting your camera details ?

Safe Diving

Andrew

His website says: Desde hace dos años estoy usando una Nikonos V, y lentes 28mm, 35mm, 20mm, close up y macro.

Which means "For the last two years I've been using a Nikonos V, with 28mm, 35mm, 20mm, and macro lenses.

Sorry, but don't understand your comment?
about my boyfriend's website.
if i can to anwser you, please, write me again. Thank you
Nice to meet you
Valentina
mtiffee:
His website says: Desde hace dos años estoy usando una Nikonos V, y lentes 28mm, 35mm, 20mm, close up y macro.

Which means "For the last two years I've been using a Nikonos V, with 28mm, 35mm, 20mm, and macro lenses.

valentina

the comment he made was just a simple translation from spainish to english to answer the question of andyT above, it was designed as a clairification not a negative

i hope this helps

Tooth

for explain me.... sorry but remenber that i speak spanish and the english is a few difficult for me.
Regards and thanks
Valentina
Scubatooth:
valentina

the comment he made was just a simple translation from spainish to english to answer the question of andyT above, it was designed as a clairification not a negative

i hope this helps

Tooth

Disculpa si hubo un mal entendido, pero mi idioma es el español y no sólo es entender palabras sino las frases, de todas maneras yo no lo tomé a mal sólo que no entendi y pense que necesitabas ayuda en algo.
Sabes? debo darte las gracias por la observación, ya que además de la traducción (que no la hicimos nosotros), nos dimos cuenta que hay un error en los años, .... en vez de decir hace dos años debe decir hace doce años atrás.
Gracias y Si me ayudastes.
Disculpa mi ignorancia.

Excuse if it had badly understood, but my language is the Spanish and
it not only is to understand the words, the phrases, too, from all ways I
did not take it to badly only i don't understood and think that you
needed aid in something.
You know? I must to give you thanks for this observation,
because, since in addition to the translation (that we did not
do), we realized whom an error in the years are.... instead of saying
two years ago must say twelve years ago.
Thanks and of course that you help me :wink:.
It excuses my ignorance.

Regards, Valentina

mtiffee:
Ningún problema. Trataba de ayudar.

Mike

Back
Top Bottom