NiTek Duo the same as the Tusa DC Hunter

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dive4Life

Contributor
Reaction score
Just to inform everyone. I do believe that the TUSA DC Hunter and the Dive Rite NiTek Duo are the same computer. Basically if you want one in all black go with the Tusa, if you want all the pretty colors go with the Dive Rite. The interface and everything are identical as far as I can tell.

They are 100% the same...Seiko makes them.

now who carries the interface? TUSA sure doesn't

babar

yeah, the TUSA website is worthless, although they do have the software for download. I emailed them a week ago, they have yet to get back to me.

babar

babar:
yeah, the TUSA website is worthless, although they do have the software for download. I emailed them a week ago, they have yet to get back to me.
Where is the link to download the software? I couldn't find it on any of their sites.

texdiveguy:
They are 100% the same...Seiko makes them.

If you check Apex web site, they also marketing this same computer, but apparently not in US as Aqualung is the US distributer for Apex and Aqualung markets Suunto computers.

Where did u get the information that they are made by Seiko?

This computer is made by Seiko in Taiwan and is marketed in Taiwan by IST Sports they also sell the computer interface. Check them out at www.istsports.com

Back
Top Bottom