Brevard County Dives

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jokeborn

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hello any Brevard divers. I'm trying to find new areas to dive here. I have gone to the springs in Volusia county, and gone south to Vero Beach and Ft. Pierce already (if they are still standing). Are there any sites in Brevard itself? What are the rules with the intercoastals? Thanks.

There are a few wrecks well off shore, but there are no charter boats out of Port Canaveral. I always do my shore dives by Vero Beach and Ft. Pierce and boat diving out of West Palm or Jupiter.

I'll ditto USAF Diver....

If you can get out to the 90' reefs, there's diving out there. It's a long way out. If you have a boat to get out there... go to one of the local dive club meetings.. I'm sure you can meet someone with the numbers for the reefs.

A long long time ago, there was a dive charter out of port canaveral... he didn't last long... but... I did go out with him once, and we dove the Vera Cruz wreck. It was in 70' of water... and it was a long ride out there....

Al

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom