looking for dive buddies

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jpurdy

New
Reaction score
Hi All,
I have been diving for about a year and have a few buddies to dive with but would like to connect with more folks to get out with. I have about 65 logged dives and enjoy diving any and all sites in the area. I've done the wrecks at Nainimo and several dives with Bandito Charters so I'm happy with boat or shore diving. I am heading up to Barkley Sound next week for 3 days of adventure. So that's what I'm up to. If you are interested in getting out sometime let me know.
Thanks,
JP

jpurdy:
Hi All,
I have been diving for about a year and have a few buddies to dive with but would like to connect with more folks to get out with. I have about 65 logged dives and enjoy diving any and all sites in the area. I've done the wrecks at Nainimo and several dives with Bandito Charters so I'm happy with boat or shore diving. I am heading up to Barkley Sound next week for 3 days of adventure. So that's what I'm up to. If you are interested in getting out sometime let me know.
Thanks,
JP

PM me. We should be able to get together.

I too am looking for a dive buddy in the greater Seattle area. I got certified last winter and have logged a few dives in Puget Sound and about 25 or so on a trip to Belize.

-Eric

Well, I could buddy up with you, but you are a little bit far away...and the water is cold up there:D

I'm looking for dive buddies as well. I'm relatively new to Seattle. Have logged 100+ dives/ Rescue Diver. Willing to check out any and all sites. Advanced sites are better, but willing to do easier dives too! :p

Ryan, drop me a PM ... we can exchange contact info and try putting a dive together. Perhaps I can introduce you to a few good dive buddies ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Back
Top Bottom