two harbors

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

saintsfan

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
is there any place to get air fills at two harbors or do you have to boat all the way to avalon to get air also anyone ever moor at cherry cove?? conditions

there is a gear rental shop at two harbors, you should be able to get air fills there. this weekend its gonna be packed, ive nevermored at cherry cove over night, so i cant help u much there.

Not only does lobster season begin, but it's Bucaneer Days in Two Harbors. Watch out for crazy people, and don't land in the brig.

maybe I will do a anacapa run instead,it does get crowded this weekend
kelpmermaid:
Not only does lobster season begin, but it's Bucaneer Days in Two Harbors. Watch out for crazy people, and don't land in the brig.

kelpmermaid:
Yes, I called the Two Harbors dive shop a few days ago to check their hours for getting fills, and they said it's going to be an extremely busy weekend -- maybe an hour or more for a fill. So, I'll put off my plans until later in October.

yeah, we were planning to go to catalina this weekend, but then decided not to, and the weather looks liek tis shaping up, so were most likely heading to Talcott Shoal on the north west side of santa rosa, and then wilson rock near san miguel. its looking like its gonna be a fun weekend.

Back
Top Bottom