Diving This Weekend

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

evening for lobster if you're into that type of thing,pm me if interested
wrinkles:
I was thinking of diving this weekend somewhere local but need a buddy or two to join me. I would like to do a sunday morning dive. Any ideas or willing partners?

Ana

you forgot to ask me, Ana... does it have to be Sunday and not Saturday :) ??

sapphire:
you forgot to ask me, Ana... does it have to be Sunday and not Saturday :) ??

Yes, it does! I want to go on a Wrinkles dive, and am free on Sunday, too. Let's go! Preferrably somewhere where, if I find a lobster, I can take it home with me. :eyebrow:

Ana, next time I need a dive buddy, will you post it for me under your name? Three buddies in 45 minutes. Wow.

Jim you just aren't as cute and cuddly as Ana :) And until you've seen that kelp dance she puts on...you'll never fully understand the meaning of a true Wrinkles dive!

My weekend plans went through the cracks, If you need a forth person I'm availlable.

Post/PM; Date, Time, Site, # of dives.

:cool1:

Jim,
if you need someone to dive with I am always willing.

hey mccabejc I still live close to you I just havent dove in 2 months till last weekend,I plan on diving this weekend then in 2 weeks so you are welcome to come.lobster season baby!!!

Thanks for the replies.....

I would be able to do a Friday night (really 12:01 Saturday morning) lobster dive...I don’t think I can actually catch any but I am sure I can spot them out... and Saturday night lobster dive for sure....and also a Sunday morning lobster dive... hehe basically any time this weekend but Saturday morning. (I have a Birthday party to attend)

I can't dive Saturday morning Jennifer or else I would have asked you silly.... you can't dive Sunday morning?

I would like to have these dives somewhere kinda close to home since I am going to San Diego on the 30th.....I don’t really want to do the drive all the way out there twice in one month.. So any ideas of places that are local we can dive at that are not in a preserve so you guys can get your bug fever out?

Ana

ryanarcher:
Jim you just aren't as cute and cuddly as Ana :) And until you've seen that kelp dance she puts on...you'll never fully understand the meaning of a true Wrinkles dive!

Ryan you are just too sweet :10:

I have added another routine into my repertoire in kelp dancing so get ready for me on the 30th :eyebrow:

Ana

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom