Couple more Flower Garden shots

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cabo

Reaction score
I normally use ISO 50, but this trip I left it on ISO 200 to try and get my shutter speed up but it really hurt the noise. I'll be back to ISO 50 next trip.

Image by Cabo (Copyright) posted at ScubaGallery

Some very nice shots all the same

These shots don't really seem to have any offensive noise.
Great shots.

Great shots!

Nice FG shots.....I like the blenny and orange sponge shot.....we tried to go back to the FG's twice this year and both trips got blown out....bummer

We've seen that Manta before....looks like the one on our webpage

Karl

Karl.

Nice shots on your page by the way. Your pics make me want to visit some of those places. I've been lucky both times this year and the seas were 2' or less. The Sept trip was a 5 night "coral spawn" and the last day the seas picked up but it was workable. Stetson had ripping currents though.

I think your Manta looks like the one I saw in May 2003 , but not like the one I just saw in Sept. The one I just saw was about 13' across and the mouth seems blacker than yours.

However, this one (may 2003) looks a lot like yours. Same striped mouth and wing marks. I'd almost bet money they are the same. Look at your closeup of the mouth and compare.

kdietz:
Nice FG shots.....I like the blenny and orange sponge shot.....we tried to go back to the FG's twice this year and both trips got blown out....bummer

We've seen that Manta before....looks like the one on our webpage

Karl

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom