Well, it's Thurs. Lets talk Diving Plans

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sam_in_SanDiego

Contributor
Reaction score
So who's in?

Me=YES
Ryan?
Roy?
Sean?
Anyone else?

I was thinking South Casa on Saturday with BU plan the shores (Maybe chase some lobster)

Sunday? same plan, only swap casa for Aligator? Suggestions, Comments........

Probably join you dewds on Sat Morning. Let's meet at South Casa (by the life quards) around 6:00am, do a visual, alternatively South Boomers would be a nice new place to try.

divebuddysean:
How about Alligatorhead south exiting on the beach, looking for lobster on the way?
Paul and Leila want to go as well.... How does that sound?

Sounds good but 6:00am That would meen i have to get up at 4:45...Ouch how about the usuall 6:30?

divebuddysean:
How about Alligatorhead south exiting on the beach, looking for lobster on the way?
Paul and Leila want to go as well.... How does that sound?

That will be Boomers North, we've done that one before (Nice). Guess we could bring two tanks and hit both the North/South Boomers. I know that South Casa would be too much for Leila. If you have Lobsta, that will be the only exit. Can't exit at the Cove (Steps) with Lobsta.

Sam_in_SanDiego:
Sounds good but 6:00am That would meen i have to get up at 4:45...Ouch how about the usuall 6:30?

Ok, 6:30 then................You go checkout South Casa, I will be waiting at the Cove for your call.

Note: If you can't see the sand channels, it's not worth going in.

ShakaZulu:
That will be Boomers North, we've done that one before (Nice). Guess we could bring two tanks and hit both the North/South Boomers. I know that South Casa would be too much for Leila. If you have Lobsta, that will be the only exit. Can't exit at the Cove (Steps) with Lobsta.

You can't go up the steps with lobster? why not?

so lets plan on this.........

1-Bring two tanks and game bag
2-Meet at the cove at 6:30
3-Dive North/South Boomers
4-Go eat Breakfast/Lobster if applicable :eyebrow:

You can't walk up through the preserve with game. You can exit at Alligatorhead or someone said there is a beach to the south you can go out from. I have never done either. Roy do you have a fishing license? Sam? Ryan?

divebuddysean:
You can't walk up through the preserve with game. You can exit at Alligatorhead or someone said there is a beach to the south you can go out from. I have never done either. Roy do you have a fishing license? Sam? Ryan?

Yes, the beach is called Boomers. No, I don't have a fishing license. I don't even eat Lobsta.......

http://www.shorediving.com/Earth/USA_West/CalS/Breakers/index.htm

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom