lobster lobster lobster lobster did I mention lobster?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sb_diver

Contributor
Reaction score
Who besides me is anxious to get some of those delicious marine arthropods we lovingly call BUGS? I've got major lobster fever... I wanna go now...
I'm diving tonight at midnight and since I probably won't get my limit I'll dive tomorrow and then again on Sunday :D.

I will be at Carp State Beach next weekend - do you want to dive then? I don't really care about lobster grabbing - but if you wanted to hunt while I watch and take in the scenery...that works for me. Let me know! Maybe Sat afternoon, or night and/or Sun morning?

I'm dying to get out-- are you near Malibu? I got 3 bugs opening day and am looking for a dive buddy for a couple of dives Saturday or Sunday morning....

just had my first one of the season for dinner last night :) Yummy.

I grilled up my opening nighters at the Jimmy Buffett show. Now that's a good way to enjoy your bugs!

TJ... Are you going to share a pic of your beauty???

And thanks for the lobster at the concert!!! Yummy!!!

I only caught the one that night... he was tasty too...but not as tasty as "Snack"!

LOL

K

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom