my new jets XXL

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

babar

Contributor
Reaction score
I was and am a long time force fin user. 10 years plus! But I moved up here (Phili), and started doing the drysuit and doubles thing and they just didn't cut it. I just got a pair of jets, and used 'em today and they were fantastic. I could push my doubles, my trim was much better, and I felt pretty comfortable with them right away. I strongly recommend them.

I just feel stupid for buying new XXL force fins to fit my drysuit boots.

ahh well, there's always ebay.

Babar

I am moving from force fins to a more general usage fin (see thread in fin area). All the advice I got was to go with jet fins with spring straps. I found the force fins easy and powerful but with certain drawbacks. I am interested in how the move from force to jet has affected your technique and the impact on your leg muscles.

babar:
I just feel stupid for buying new XXL force fins to fit my drysuit boots.

ahh well, there's always ebay.

Babar

If you will sell them, I may be interested. P M sent.

babar:
I was and am a long time force fin user. 10 years plus! But I moved up here (Phili), and started doing the drysuit and doubles thing and they just didn't cut it. I just got a pair of jets, and used 'em today and they were fantastic. I could push my doubles, my trim was much better, and I felt pretty comfortable with them right away. I strongly recommend them.
You forgot to mention the main advantage that the foot pockets are big enough to live in in case the significant other ever throws you out of the house.

Back
Top Bottom