Dive shops in La Jolla

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Grajan

Contributor
Reaction score
Hello from Texas.

I have to go to La Jolla on business fairly regularly and have been constantly frustrated watching divers from my hotel window. I have finally bitten the bullet and purchased a 7mm + hood and hope to include diving in my trips from now on.

I'm going to need to find tanks, weights and a dive buddy to make this work. Can someone recommend a dive shop in La Jolla that could help put this together?

If there is anyone local open to doing a dive or two on fairly short notice I would love to hear from them. I prefer diving with people using a long hose config but that is not essential. I am DM trained so I'm quite self sufficient.

Thanks for any help.

As far as diving goes - just post when you want to go and usually someone steps up and will dive with you. I'm not sure about the long hose stuff...I just dive! Good luck!

ryanarcher:
As far as diving goes - just post when you want to go and usually someone steps up and will dive with you. I'm not sure about the long hose stuff...I just dive! Good luck!

I only dive with REC (short hose) dewds........... :crafty:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom