Try Venice again?? 10/9?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

simbrooks

Snr LayZboy Meteorologist
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Although this last weekend we were enticed over to the SE coast and missed out on the wonders of Venice, i aim to make it next weekend!!! I am thinking saturday, but IF there is enough interest maybe we can get two trips up one for saturday, one for sunday or everyone sunday - will see.

I already know Jeff is a sunday guy, i have already spoke with David and he might bring his buddy as well as possibly the family, i am sure Becky will be up for it too i am sure. Then there are the usual people to ask - which side of the fence do Colin, Chuck, Walter, Madeline, Fred and such other regulars fall?? I need to get out and find some teeth and i hope the viz has improved for this last weekend and the hunting is more productive too :wink:

I would think the usual plans get there around 9ish and wait to see who arrives, hope the weather cooperates and we should be ok. What temps were there this last weekend? Just wondering as a certain diver who gets cold easily was kind of put off by the 90+ water at Kris' b'day dive bash!

Actually, now it alternates every weekend. Next weekend is my Sunday day :)

Ok maybe its just everytime i think of coming down there, you always say you are free on sunday :wink:

I'll be up for it on Sat.

Well, that used to be the case, but now my wife has alternating weekend days off :)

I am definitely up for a free dive on Saturday preferably, but can do Sunday if that is best for everyone. I look forward to FINALLY getting down to Venice. See you all then!

NetDoc:
I like Saturday... I might just make this one.
Remember to bring your reels and lights, we can have some line laying practice :wink:

Well, I was HOPING to do Blue Spring this Saturday... but if you aren't gonna be there, then there's not much point! :D

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom