Destin Jetties 10-23

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

seaangel

Reaction score
Sea Yoda, and SuprBugmn it looks like the weekend of 10/23 is still a good one for me to come down and dive at the jetties. I have secured the whole day off on Friday the 22, that means we can start down that way earlier. I will be bringing my gear this time, no rentals. I have my own tanks too, so that will help me out. I guess it looks as though that might be an early dive, 7am?

We will be getting some of essentials from Dad's condo to bring back to Augusta for his new place here. The good news is he does not plan on selling his condo, so I still have a place to stay and come there to dive.

I am going to bring my camera this time too, would like to get some pictures this next time. I also, definitely want my gloves not been fun healing up my thumbs from those rocks.

Any others that want to dive then are welcome.

Yep, 7AM high tide.

Other than it being an extremely early morning for me, I don't see why I can't dive it :D Three SCUBA photographers... it'll almost be like solo-diving :) LOL just-kiddin, a bit :wink:

I'll be down there on the 10th as well, with whoever I can round up - if you can make it, you're always welcome to join us.

I still have not got my Boss to clear that crystal ball yet :D . I'm working night shift this week-end so only diving in my dreams. I may just have to put in for a day off on the 23rd to be sure - I'll know more on Thursday when next weeks schedule comes out.

I might be able to come over, if thats alright. The wife works til 8pm est on Friday, then has to be back at work on Sun at 12 noon. It'll be a tight trip for me, but I need to get in the water. Its been 2 months, and that is where my last dive was (Destin Jetties). Of course I don't mean to invite myself to your party :wink: so let me know if its alright.

The 23rd might work. I will get in late Friday night, but should be able to get my butt out of bed early enough. Keep us posted! The tides are right for a morning dive! Hopefully the weather permits!

FSUgly:
I might be able to come over, if thats alright. The wife works til 8pm est on Friday, then has to be back at work on Sun at 12 noon. It'll be a tight trip for me, but I need to get in the water. Its been 2 months, and that is where my last dive was (Destin Jetties). Of course I don't mean to invite myself to your party :wink: so let me know if its alright.
Even though I own the jetties :)wish:) I will consider your request ............ Granted! :D.

Any time I get to go with more folks from SB it only makes for more fun.

I hope I can make it and I hope you can make it this time fun2chase.

Sounds pretty good to me. I luv a party! So come on down, over or however you need to get there with us. :dazzler1:

It still looks like I will be able to make it with my Dad. He is starting another round of Chemo and Radiation today, and should be ended in time for the 22nd. I just hope that he does as well this time and his sideeffects remain at a minimum. So far he has had very little sypmptoms. Mostly fatigue.

I will keep you posted on how things are looking for us to make it then. :nurse:

My boss is off trying to get her housing situation straight after Ivan so I just put in a request to have the 23rd off. I won't know for sure until the Thursday before but odds are good considering that I'm working this weekend. I need a dive bad - stop the hurricanes please :D .

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom