Destin Jeddies 10-10-04

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SuPrBuGmAn

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Me and a few buddies will be diving Destin's Jeddies this up coming weekend. High Tide will be at 8ish in the AM. We'd like to be geared up and walking to the water at that time. SeaYoda, seaangel, and I dove the site 2 weekends ago and the visibility was about 10', but since then we've only had good weather so I'm hoping for atleast double what we had last time - if not more. There were several fish still on the jeddies and we had a good time. Hoping to have another good day. If anyone else is interested, you're more than welcome to join us.

7-9' seas in Gulf Shores and head-high conditions in P'Cola. Last I heard from Panama City(mid-day) was that they were getting solid waist high sets with chest and headhigh waves coming in periodically.

Still planning on going Sunday, hopefully the water will have settled from all the surf. I'll be diving the protected side, but that only helps against the waves, not bad vis :)

Still headhigh waves in Destin/FtWalton so we're going to Morrison Springs instead if anyone is interested. 8AM :)

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom