Are you going to DEMA?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dee

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I'd love to meet anyone who's coming to Houston for DEMA. And in case you missed it, Scubaboard is hosting a BBQ for anyone who will be in the area. Pete wants to personally meet as many SB members as he can! You can go HERE for the latest info. We have a few local volunteers who will be providing rides for those of you who won't have transportation.

If you'd like to join us for some great BBQ and to put some faces to names, please PM me and let me know if you'll need a ride, so I'll know to expect you, can get you there and make sure we have enough ribs for everyone!

Hi Dee, i will be going to DEMA for the first time.

Not exactly sure where i am staying or my schedule at this point but i will be at the show everyday to schmooze and promote my photography.
Will be catching up with lots of friends and hopefully meeting some new ones.
I will probably hanging out around the Aggressor and Sam's Tours (Micronesia) booths quite a bit so have a look for me there.

I wish..... :rolleyes:

Dee:
I'd love to meet anyone who's coming to Houston for DEMA. And in case you missed it, Scubaboard is hosting a BBQ for anyone who will be in the area. Pete wants to personally meet as many SB members as he can! You can go HERE for the latest info. We have a few local volunteers who will be providing rides for those of you who won't have transportation.

If you'd like to join us for some great BBQ and to put some faces to names, please PM me and let me know if you'll need a ride, so I'll know to expect you, can get you there and make sure we have enough ribs for everyone!

Hey DEE,

I'll be working the ANDI booth, wed, thurs and fri morning.. I woulnt be able to attend the barbeque since I'm flying out friday afternoon :(

Hope to see you.

I'm coming on Thursday....will be cruising the exhibition area....hope to link up

Karl

Dee:
I'd love to meet anyone who's coming to Houston for DEMA.

Thanks for the invite, Dee. I've heard those Houstonian BBQs are supersized !!
Unfortunately, I fly out of Houston on Friday night and won't be able to attend.
I'll do make it a point to meet as many SB members as I can, just as we did
in Ocean Fest in Florida.

Back
Top Bottom