Florence dive Oct 16th ???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

IAmJimbo

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Looks like I'll be down in Florence for the weekend around Oct 16th. I'll be with all non-divers, but late sleepers. If conditions happened to be decent that day, and I could find a dive buddy who's dove there before and wouldn't mind going out a tad bit early (hopefully out of the water by 10 or 11) I would love to get a dive in. I've been hoping to get some OR coast dives in at some point. I know this is a bit of a long shot of everything lining up, but here's my post and invitation just in case.

cheers,

JimD

Have you called central coast water sports the lds in the area, I think there are still in biz, but not sure. But I have delt with them in the past Im sure they could recomend some one. If you feel comfortable you could go solo, Im guessing that your planning on diving the fish ladder or crab dock. Neither one of those dives possess much of a challenge out side of the current so pay attention to the tide table. And the folks at the Sportman know the conditions inside and out. IF your interested in more ORE diving make sure you hit Port Orford down south a way, by far the best diving I have experienced on the coast . Good Luck,

If any one out there has been to Port Orford I would appreciate a little rundown on how things went, havent been able to make it that far down there in a few years and really looking to go back.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom