Cozumel report & some photos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

alcina

Missing Diva.
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Finally I have the trip report from my first trip to Cozumel up and running. Just click the link.

The report has a few photos, but I haven't had time to go through everything yet and I just used the first ones that came along really.

Enjoy...I'll be getting more photos up soon, I hope.

jlyle:
Very nice, Alcina. It was fun reading about my favorite place on earth through an Aussie's eyes. Great pictures. When are you coming back?

Some fantastic shots, the eagle ray, the cone shell on the sponge and the arrow crab are great.
Ready for you to share more now. :wink:

Didn't have time to read the script yet, but enjoyed the pics. Despite the problems, I did especially like the pair of batfish!

alcina:
Finally I have the trip report from my first trip to Cozumel up and running. Just click the link.

The report has a few photos, but I haven't had time to go through everything yet and I just used the first ones that came along really.

Enjoy...I'll be getting more photos up soon, I hope.

Whew girl! I just flew over it....looks like you had a great time....I'll go into detail when my work weekend is done.
Aloha and good to have you back
Lisa

Wow, I can't wait! Your report cinches it for us, we are heading out to Coz next spring for sure!

Glad you all liked the report! I tried to make it informative and I hope it helps those thinking of Coz :)

More photos are coming to a space near you and I'll pop them into my gallery eventually!

Great report! You've hit some of my favorites and some that are new since I was there. Sorry to hear about Ernesto's...it used to have the best fajitas and quacomole on the island. I was last there just after they moved across the street and I'm sorry to say they were going downhill then but I was hoping it was just moving pains. Oh well....there's lots more places to visit!

Great photos, too!

Back
Top Bottom