Oahu open water certification

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kph

Registered
Reaction score
Hello scubaboarders,

My non-certified friend and I are leaving for Oahu this week, and I was wondering if anyone knew of a dive operator that not only offers 3-day open water courses, but offers them during weekdays. I have tried looking at some operators like Ocean Concepts, but they only seem to be offering weekend classes. Any help would be greatly appreciated. :sharks:

kph:
Hello scubaboarders,

My non-certified friend and I are leaving for Oahu this week, and I was wondering if anyone knew of a dive operator that not only offers 3-day open water courses, but offers them during weekdays. I have tried looking at some operators like Ocean Concepts, but they only seem to be offering weekend classes. Any help would be greatly appreciated. :sharks:

Try Aqua Zone. I believe they offer classes all during the week.

kph:
Hello scubaboarders,

Hey KPH,

I work as an instructor at See In Sea Scuba. We can not only custom tailor a class whatever week days you need, but can sometime be as efficient as 2 1/2 days (depending on the new divers abilities, of course:) What we would need you to do is come by the shop in advance and get the course materials and do some independent reading before showing up to class. Thereby cutting out some of the classroom time.

I just read a post on this message board about our shop that I am a bit proud of, so I am going to include the link. http://www.scubaboard.com/showpost.php?p=630880&postcount=19

You can track down our website at www.divehawaii.com . Feel free to write me at the shop, scuba@seeinsea.com , if you have any questions or want some more information on the local diving.

Welcome to Hawaii,
Travis

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom