Anyone diving in the next couple of weekends?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rachelscott51

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
My dive buddy is out of town for a month. Is anyone heading out soon? I work the weekday 8-5 gig. It would be great to get together a small group of SB divers in Seattle or nearby.

There is a NWD2D forum dive at Keystone on the 30th.

1130 meet and have potluck
1:30 spalsh
3:30 splash
5PM eat some more food
6:00 night dive at either Langley or Admirality Beach.

We would love to have you join us.

Mike...

:dazzler1:

Sounds great. I'll see if I can make it happen!

This Saturday, Moss Bay Dive CLub is at Alki Cove 3, with a breakfast "get together" at Underwater Sports in Kirkland at 930.

This should be a great time. There is no cost to participate. Just say you are a perspective member and that Diver Mike asked you to go.

Mike...

Ryan Coke:
It's Nov 13th, and I'd be up for diving any weekend. Let me know! :p

I'll be visiting Seattle next weekend. I'm looking for a dive buddy for Sunday afternoon or Monday.

Laurel

Laurel, if Monday evening works for you let's make plans ... I'm out of work by 3:30 and can dive anytime after that.

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

NWGratefulDiver:
Laurel, if Monday evening works for you let's make plans ... I'm out of work by 3:30 and can dive anytime after that.

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Excellent. That sounds awsome. I think I already sent you my phone number via PM, didn't I? What's yours? I'll call you when I get up there.

Sea ya then!

It was great diving with you Laurel ... glad we could show you some big octos ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Ryan Coke:
It's Nov 13th, and I'd be up for diving any weekend. Let me know! :p

Thanks for the offer, but I just got home from Cozumel, saw your message. I was there over the 13th and diving. :) It was great there and, a chance to warm my PNW bones.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom