Himalaya Beach Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubascout2000

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hey, this past weekend i went to mexico to the himalaya beach clean up. (Oct. 8-10). The diving was really good. great visabilty to at least 30'. And you could take out a boat to other dive spots there. I never did cause i was signed up to beach dive. I did do all the dives needed for my AOW cert. I was wondering if anyone has dived there or been there? The diving was awsome and i relly loved it there. We went thro the dive shop here in Tucson. Food, showers, and FLUSH TOILETS! But all in all i loved it and cant wait to go again!!!

later,
s.s.

scubascout2000:
Hey, this past weekend i went to mexico to the himalaya beach clean up. (Oct. 8-10). The diving was really good. great visabilty to at least 30'. And you could take out a boat to other dive spots there. I never did cause i was signed up to beach dive. I did do all the dives needed for my AOW cert. I was wondering if anyone has dived there or been there? The diving was awsome and i relly loved it there. We went thro the dive shop here in Tucson. Food, showers, and FLUSH TOILETS! But all in all i loved it and cant wait to go again!!!

later,
s.s.

Hey, s.s. We were down there this past weekend DMing. With 120 people on the beach, though, not sure if we could've bumped into each other. It was good diving. Next time you should try the boats. The viz gets better away from the bay. There were also 3 ow classes out there, and that stirs up the bottom quite a bit. It was a great weekend to go, especially with the clean up effort, but make sure you get down there when they only have 30-40 people on the beach. It's a little more relaxing then. Maybe we'll all hook up some time.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom