Ocean Hunter

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divesight

New
Reaction score
Cheers, Has anyone recently been on a trip with Ocean Hunter out of Palau... Interested in honest opinion.... Thanks

Not recently.
May 1996, captain was Navot Bernowski (sp?)
What diving we did was good, but we did not visit Peleliu/Siais Tunnel. He had one AOW onboard and the rest of us lost out. Did German Channel 5 times!!!
I'd go back to Palau in a heartbeat, but not on the Hunter - unless I was guaranteed an all-round itinerary.
The boat itself was excellent, food (prepared by Solomon) was also excellent.

Things may have changed since then. Check Undercurrent for updates.

Seadeuce

Seadeuce:
Not recently.
May 1996, captain was Navot Bernowski (sp?)
What diving we did was good, but we did not visit Peleliu/Siais Tunnel. He had one AOW onboard and the rest of us lost out. Did German Channel 5 times!!!
I'd go back to Palau in a heartbeat, but not on the Hunter - unless I was guaranteed an all-round itinerary.
The boat itself was excellent, food (prepared by Solomon) was also excellent.

Things may have changed since then. Check Undercurrent for updates.

Seadeuce

Thanks for info, will subscribe to undercurrent for updates..safe diving... Cheers

I was on Ocean Hunter Last December. We had a great time. They let us chose what dive sites we wanted to go to. Our last day, we dove Blue Corner 4 times (by choice of course). It was nice to have a smaller boat so you did not have so many other people crowding the dive sites (the boat holds a max of 6 divers, we had 5). They also let us go fishing for tuna each day and made fresh sushi. The chef (Arley) would make special foods for any one with pickey eating habits (a lot of times he made three different meals to please every one).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom