10/16 Shore Dive Orgy Weekend Hibiscus

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MikeJacobs

Reaction score
Shore conditions are nearly ideal now, Wednesday night, and we're all optimistic that the winds will hold back while the cold front creeps in... this is the weekend to dive if you're gonna!

My door opens at 9 am and we'll be in and out of the water throughout the day. We'll be BBQ-ing Saturday evening at 6 pm after a day of diving. Post if you're coming to grill so we can make plans. Don't bring a lot of food - we usually have more than enough. Just bring what you'll want to burn & guzzle for yourself.

Night dive at 7:30 PM sharp!

Wooooo hoooooo!

It is nice and flat out there, if it holds count me in. I'm ready to dive after this last month.

If you want to get out either tomorrow night or friday night, there are a few of us congregating around your area.

Mike, Sounds like a great idea, but I'm in North Carolina and will probably be back late sunday. This have been very busy summer for me. It looks like the fall will be the same way. Although I'm hoping to get some dives in when I get back. Hope to see you soon.

Have fun and Dive Safely

Joe

Mike, what happened? You're posting again. There is a party at your house! Whoo Hoooo! Mike is back! Mike is back!
Am planning a dive sometime on Saturday after the chick dive in the morning...should be able to sneak one last dive in sometime that day.

Don't think I can make it Saturday Mike, how 'bout Sunday????? who's doing what on Sunday?

MikeJacobs:
Cool, what time and where?
Probably around 5.30-6 meet up - will discuss where with others getting together tonight outside your house (same time, just a day earlier :wink: ). Wont be on the board for the next couple of days, but might relay messages/ideas for friday night via Jenny or Krista (my cabana girls) :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom