Ft Myers Diving on Sunday.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SharkBaite

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Ok Folks here is the open invitation for a hopeful day of fun with myself and Cbulla on Sunday. the 17th. I only have room for 3 more divers so first come first go......

Divers are:
Novafury ME
Cbulla

let us know or you can PM either myself or colin for more info. We are planning on attempting the dive at the ARC towers
http://www.lee-county.com/naturalresources/artreef.htm

If your wondering about the site, you can scroll down that page some. Its a 57' dive with a wide variety of structure. You can also click on the red dot on the map and see some pictures of the site AND there is a PDF map of the site you can print so you know what we're going to. If you spear, this is a good site for grouper and snaper... hopefully they'll both be in after the storms.. maybe some hogs to :)

Rats! Sunday is out for me :(

Stop tempting me like this..... Unfortunately i have plans for sunday already, otherwise i would have gone for it to make a longer weekend of diving :wink:

Any of you guys up for Bradenton on saturday?

I wish I could I don't think I will be diving on sat. as I have to help my parents replace part of our kitchen floor, Thanks to the hurricanes blowing in the rain at the door...... plus gotta get the boat geared up and cleaned for sunday....

ok I forgot to add this.... We will be meeting at the dock at Punta Rassa, Go down summerlin road towards Sanibel and just before the toll Bridge is the Ramp.
We will meet at the ramp at 7AM. You can either if your local drop by my place and store your gear sat night or meet me on the way to load the gear and park your car at another location, as parking at the ramp may cost 3.00 and parking may not be available. BYOD= (bring your own drinks) I will have a cooler or two on the boat for cold items and to store food. I do keep water on the boat so if you don't bring any I can supply it at a PREMIUM CHARGE $$ LOL.

Donations for fuel is all I ask.
I am sure we will have a good day but it will be abit chilly in the morning they are saying in the mid 60's but other than that, we will be getting wet one way or another

Brian,

This kinda sucks but is kinda cool too. I will miss this weekend because I will be diving the Spiegel Grove and the Duane. Night trip on Saturday evening. So I will miss diving with you guys but will be doing a cool trip.

Joe

Joe Thats ok. Just means more fish for us.... well you have an open invite anytime so just let me know and if I don't have my son that weekend and we aren't diving somewhere else then I'm open for it....

Hay I'll be in Ft Meyers in January I have to check out the dive holes. Whats the best dive shop with boatss in Ft Meyers?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom