Venice this weekend anyone?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Virus]FSLR2[

Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Anyone going Sunday? Weather permitting?

Going to try to make it up there on sunday, my wife and I. I think we are gonna hit the beach at the end of Venice Ave. Prolly be there around 10am.

Hope the vis is improving..
Less than 1 foot in places a week ago..

Soda:
Going to try to make it up there on sunday, my wife and I. I think we are gonna hit the beach at the end of Venice Ave. Prolly be there around 10am.

Anyone for Spanish Rocks Sunday 10-17???

or anywhere else I am open ears.

brian

I'm over in St. Augustine. Where's Spanish Rocks, and what type of dive is it.

Looked in the DeLoach Book... Is this "The Rocks" on page 186? Book says it's a 1.5mile walk to the site from the nearest parking. If this is the site, sorry, I'm not up for that.

Virus]FSLR2[:
I'm over in St. Augustine. Where's Spanish Rocks, and what type of dive is it.

Looked in the DeLoach Book... Is this "The Rocks" on page 186? Book says it's a 1.5mile walk to the site from the nearest parking. If this is the site, sorry, I'm not up for that.

Nooo the book I have says 1.7 miles north of "dive shop"but you dont have to park there.
there are parking spots at location (once i went there and had to walk 2 blocks to beach entrance,but parking was there and free)Besides if we went there and dove I'd give you a ride back to your car
Brian

P.S. If the lot at the dive shop is full the beach further away(and I'd still give you a ride to your car)

I tell you what... It's late now to decide, and it's a little bit of a drive over, but I'll plan on it for next weekend if that's ok. Maybe Saturday for there, and I'll sleep over somewhere down there and then dive Venice on Sunday. That sounds like a better plan. Do you happen to know how far it is from there to the Alhambra beach dives we do at Venice Beach Sounds like it's not too far, hour or so and that would make a nice weekend.

Keep in touch, and I'll get you my phone number so we can meet up next weekend. If you don't mind, I'll post it on the board, and see if we can get a couple of others to go with.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom