Morrison Spring dive report 10/16/04

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SeaYoda

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
The day started cool for an 8 am dive. The gate was open when I got there but no divers. The water had a slight fog above it as I drove in but it had mostly vanished by the time I got my camera out and ready to shoot. The water was 67 degrees and viz was so good you could see the far end of the log from the platform. Several fish present but not as many as when the water is a little cloudy. Cavern had the usual fauna. I got to meet a fellow SBer, Nuttz, after my first dive. A few divers were showing up as I went in for my second dive. After my second dive there must have been 50 divers in the water or getting ready. There are pictures in my gallery and some attached - enjoy.

Very nice shots. I haven't been to Morrison in several years. You've made me want to go back.
Luke

I've never been there and now I want to go. Great pics.
Thanks.

Sea Yoda,
awesome photos. The last one looks like a National Geographic advert. Fifty divers!? I guess the cat's far, far away from the bag now. I'm glad you had a good time, thanks for sharing.

We'll all have to get together for a dive - if there's enough room :D !

SeaYoda,

Beautiful photos of a place where I enjoyed my first fresh water diving! Thank you for sharing!

Jennifer

sapphire:
SeaYoda,

Beautiful photos of a place where I enjoyed my first fresh water diving! Thank you for sharing!

Jennifer
So.... when are you coming back? :D

SeaYoda:
So.... when are you coming back? :D

I haven't a clue... Florida is not in my immediate dive plans. Maybe next year?? Until then, please keep posting pictures for us all to enjoy vicariously :biggrin:

Jennifer

PS some of my Morrison Springs photos are in my gallery... here is one

The pictures are excellent SeaYoda :) Wish I could have been there, I'll definately be meeting up with you guys on the 23rd though.

Your pictures are making my wait for my Olympus camera unbearable :) I'll be ordering it next week - tired of borrowing my buddies SeaLife 310 that takes pictures that aren't half as detailed as the ones you're throwing out :D

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom