Addicted to eels....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

alcina

Missing Diva.
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
and if they have a shrimp with them, so much the better!

From Ningaloo:
8823eelshrimpcu.jpg

Great picture!!!

Kimber

Stunning piccy....

Sure makes the eel look tiny... how big was it anyway?

Actually, can you tell us where exactly that pic was taken, and describe any specific behaviors the eel and shrimp were doing?

Cleaning behavior on morays is my boss' specialty, but well documented observations are fairly rare.

That is a cool picture!

Are you sure that shrimp wasn't fixin' to be lunch?!? Cool shot! :thumb:

archman:
Actually, can you tell us where exactly that pic was taken, and describe any specific behaviors the eel and shrimp were doing?

Cleaning behavior on morays is my boss' specialty, but well documented observations are fairly rare.
Your boss needs to come down here pronto. Actually, not pronto as my secret eel sites aren't diveable every day at this time of year. But several other sites have pretty consistent eel cleaning areas.

I've got a bunch of stuff in the inbox right now, but later today if I get time I'll try to get you an answer and maybe some more pics from this or other sequences- would you rather I PM you or stick in a thread? PM if you want more info...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom