Blue Heron: Poop-free yet?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wendy

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Does anyone know if its safe to dive Blue Heron again? Vis reports? Poop reports?

Thanks!

Wendy,
Last I heard it was still closed indefinitely.... I sure hope it opens soon. That's my favorite dive spot... I always see something new or something interesting there.

Al

Doc Intrepid:
Jeez, Wendy, sounds like you're a bit anal about this... :D

I live no where near there, so someone else was anal about it. lol

Woooooooooooooooooooooo...that came from behind!

C'mon Wendy... ya sure you don't want to get the poo-diver cert? It's great to have for diving Venice Beach with their random weekend spills of 1500 to 18000 gallons :D

Still waiting on the chance myself to dive that spot, maybe when it opens we can have a big opening bash? Call it relief from a bout of diver's constipation :wink:

I'm apparently uninformed. Poop report? What happened there?

Since no one else has done it so far, I will invoke the dreaded term.

WARHAMMER!!!!!

Wendy:
Does anyone know if its safe to dive Blue Heron again? Vis reports? Poop reports?

Thanks!

As attached; says Phil Foster open only for boat ramp use...ie, still poopy.

PBC Parks/Beaches Open

I'm apparently uninformed. Poop report? What happened there?

Adder, hurricane damage and ensuing runoff from overflowed sewers.....

In general, most of the beaches on the northern half of the county are still closed.

It's wild, just when you assume things are back to normal, it slaps you in the face again...tried to go to a shopping center the other day, and the whole place was closed. Ooops.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom