Back from DEMA

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mike Veitch

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Howdy all!

Well, DEMA was an interesting experience. First time that i have been there.
Ran around like a headless chicken the first two days. Met up with lots of editors and art directors for the different magazines. Also handing out resumes and having intreviews
Looks like i will be heading down to Yap to take over the photo/video at Manta Ray Bay. (back in your neck of the woods Chris)

I missed several people from Scubaboard who tried to meet up with me at the Sam's Tours booth. I don't own a cell phone nor it seems do any of the micronesia people for some reason. Hopefully not a sign of things to come...

All and all a good trip with lots of contacts made and a "day job" sorted out.
I will get to work on setting up a whole photo course package for people coming out to Yap. Let me know who is interested.

Mike

I tried to find you Friday but I guess you were out wheelin' and dealin'. Sorry I missed ya. I did see your picture on Eric's DEMA review on Wetpixel...

Good luck on the new day job. It's sounds like a hard job but someone's gotta do it!

hmm ... Yap ..... yup ... I could be talked in that ..... :0)

Back
Top Bottom