Beautiful dive yesterday

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jokeborn

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Did another WPB dive yesterday aboard Deep Obsession, and it was worth it! Turtles, eels, baracuda, rays, fish galore and very interesting reef formations. I would like to thank the crew for another pleasent trip with drops in great areas.
The water was still about 40'-50' vis, but good enough to see. The water was comfortable, and the seas were very calm. I was able to work 2 of my AOW dives at the same time since my instructor was with us. A great dive.

jokeborn:
Did another WPB dive yesterday aboard Deep Obsession, and it was worth it! Turtles, eels, baracuda, rays, fish galore and very interesting reef formations. I would like to thank the crew for another pleasent trip with drops in great areas.
The water was still about 40'-50' vis, but good enough to see. The water was comfortable, and the seas were very calm. I was able to work 2 of my AOW dives at the same time since my instructor was with us. A great dive.

Oh that it was. I saw a gigantic puffer fish and a nurse shark while you were busy taking pictures.

Is the sand off the coral yet?

Which spot did you dive?

dive4funOften:
Is the sand off the coral yet?

Hey Ann,

Last night the weather channel had a quick 2 min blurb on the reef. They had some marine biologist saying it would take years to recover. I went diving WPB the weekend before Jeanne and it was pretty bad.. I can only imagine what others saw after 2 storms messed things up.

It sounds like things might be good pretty good vis wise now. My next trip there is mid-December.. can't wait to get salt water wet again.

Bob

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom