Has anyone used Sportextreme.com

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've bought from them. They're located in Denmark. They're also more than happy to communicate with you in English, shipping prices are very cheap, and they're quick.

The only thing to be aware of is that UPS will slap some customs fees on your order, and there seems to be no way to predict how much. I got hit with about $40 on an $800 or so order.

I bought a Mares Hercules bag from them (shipped to Providence, R.I.) - service was very fast and price was good. I personally am a little wary of buying "essential" dive gear, i.e. regs or dive computer online. From my experience Sportextreme seemed legit but I have never bought actual diving equipment from them.

I bought a Mares computer from them -- shipped to Hawaii no less. Service was fast and shipping was less than many US based outfits. I'm satisfied and would use them again.

Cheers,

Richard

Back
Top Bottom