For Sale: Complete Oly 5050 w/ Stobe and Housing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hijumpr

Registered
Reaction score
I'm going to video, so my complete Olympus 5050Z kit is for sale. This setup has been to Roatan and Coz once, and in Lake Travis a couple of times after that.

1. Oly 5050Z 5 mega-pixel C-5050 $350
2. Oly PT-015 Housing PT-015 $100
3. Sea & Sea Wide Lens 0.56X/L (#58070, x 0.56) Article on .56X/L $150
4. Ikelite DS125 strobe w/ standard arm (TTL Sync cord needs to go back to Ike for repair) DS-125 $500
5. Ikelite Exposure Value manual controller cord Manual controler $75
6. FUJI 256MB xD card: Fuji xD $50
7. FUJI 128MB xD Card: Fuji 128 $20
8. Olympus MACF-10, xD-Picture to CompactFlash (type I) Card Adapter (needed to d/l the pics to portable HDD): Adapter $25
9. Portable (battery powered) USB 2.0 40GB HDD with CF reader (to download pics from camera mem) $75

I'm looking to sell it as one kit for $1300. Should be able to overnight in the US for ~ $20 more. I take paypal or Money Order. This is open to US residents only.
Please PM me with questions or if you want to see pics from it. Tyson

Just a note none of your hyperlinks work. Are you going to get the Strobe fixed before you sell it or would the person that buys it will have to get it fixed?

The strobe functions great! The TTL sync cord has the issue. I don't use the TTL, and prefer the manual controler included as well. This is a turn-key setup ready to dive. Good point on the links, I put them in there for those who want to research the items induvidually. I'll update those today.

Thanks,
Tyson

hijumpr:
9. Portable (battery powered) USB 2.0 40GB HDD with CF reader (to download pics from camera mem) $75

What brand storage unit is this? I can't tell by the photos.

If you're interested is selling the XD cards, adapter and Tripper storage seperately PM me.

Send me a message as well if you are interested in selling the strobe alone. Fortunately, I have the synch cord so repair is not an issue for me. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom