overexposed2x GPO tour guide??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rick Inman

Advisor
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Thanks to overexposed2x for leading me right to TWO different GPOs at cove 2 today. He made it look so easy, it reminded me of a Marineland tour guide.
However, I didn't appreciate it when he handed me the Incredible Pinching Crab to try to coax the thing out. There's a nice purple bruise on my index finger to help me remember 2 great dives. :wink:
Thanks!!!

Rick Inman:
Thanks to overexposed2x for leading me right to TWO different GPOs at cove 2 today. He made it look so easy, it reminded me of a Marineland tour guide.
However, I didn't appreciate it when he handed me the Incredible Pinching Crab to try to coax the thing out. There's a nice purple bruise on my index finger to help me remember 2 great dives. :wink:
Thanks!!!

Perhaps next time you won't stick your finger in his claw. :D

FYI no oil to be found in Cove 2, but last night I was bait for a six gill once again. This is the third time that I have had a six gill follow me up from the I beams without seeing it. How do I know this you might ask? Each time there was a party shortly after me that saw one coming up the I beams. It's interesting that they are still hanging out in the shallows this late in the year.

overexposed2X:
Perhaps next time you won't stick your finger in his claw. :D

FYI no oil to be found in Cove 2, but last night I was bait for a six gill once again. This is the third time that I have had a six gill follow me up from the I beams without seeing it. How do I know this you might ask? Each time there was a party shortly after me that saw one coming up the I beams. It's interesting that they are still hanging out in the shallows this late in the year.
WE went to the I beams, and I noticed that you didn't show ME the 6 gill! Buddy, you own me a dive.

BTW, I found plenty of oil at Cove 2 after the dive when I ordered the fried clams. :D

Rick Inman:
WE went to the I beams, and I noticed that you didn't show ME the 6 gill! Buddy, you own me a dive.
Now if you are going to be that way about it - you'll just have to come over here and collect it.
:wink:
Next time I'll take you around the corner to the pizza place. They only use olive oil there.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom