SplashDown Divers Thursday, Nov 11, 2004

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Chairman

Chairman of the Board
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
There are a few "single divers" heading down to Largo for the weekend and some (including suthnbelle ScubaKevDM) want to Dive before they get there. SOME even want/need the help of an instructor, which I am willing to provide for free. This is a Thursday Morning Dive and I have made a special order for blue skies and flat seas.

Will there be no one to join me for this Thursday dive, just before the Singles Weekend?

Wish I could...but I gotta work :(

NetDoc:
Will there be no one to join me for this Thursday dive, just before the Singles Weekend?

Pete,
Are you talking about diving Largo or Boynton? I'm not working on the 11th, but... it might be tough getting a kitchen pass since I'm spending the weekend in the REEF Fish ID class....

Al

The REEF ID is on Sat and Sunday.
Pete, I know there are a bunch of folks heading to the Keys on Thursday....

I've been traveling, working hard, and raising a new family (I'll tell you about the Rescue Rotties later). What the deal with Thursday. We're off, my OW class isn't available, and I just might have to slip in a dive.

Is this a class?
Depths?
Costs?
Plans?
Mexican after the dives?

Inquiring minds want to know...

Splashdown is in Boynton... it's the first stop for a few on their way down to Largo. I ain't single, so I'm not invited to Largo! :D I will be teaching a Powder Horn class for the Boy Scouts Fri, Sat and Sun so I can't do the Fish ID class.

Class? MB, you know that I have none.

Depths... probably down to the bottom, Mike! :D

Costs... I think I can wrangle ScubaKevDM down to $40.00, but you have to pay me not him for that price (group rate).

Plans... Descend, have fun, ascend, have more fun.

Mexican??? I am game, though I think I was spoiled in Houston. :D

I would be interested in diving Thursday. I am in Fort Lauderedale so I could head north before I go south. Besides, if I don't find somehing to do I will just be pacing around the house waiting to leave for the Keys.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom