Trying to find someone .......

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hoppy

Reaction score
Hi florida divers,

I'm trying to get in to touch with Becky Berger , who I now know to be in Florida somewhere.

She is qualified to Instructor level with PADI but may not be teaching now.

Mid twenties of age, 5 ft 6 ish slim build blonde.

Reason for wanting to find her, I was her first ever student sign off on Cayman Brac, and thanks to both of us being worlds apart I wanna get in touch with her again.

She used to teach with Reef Divers on Cayman Brac, I would really appreciate any leads anyone can give by PM.

I have some important personal news for her that I know she would love to hear. Been trying to find her for a couple of years now so if you can help pls do.

Thanks for letting me hijack your group.

Phill Hoppy Hopkins

Phil, good luck finding her. I just had to note that the balloon that appears when you hold your cursor over the thread list-heading ends "Reason for wanting to find her, I was her first ever..." LOL I'd like to find my "first ever" too... er, on second thought no I wouldn't.
Hoppy:
Hi florida divers,
I'm trying to get in to touch with Becky Berger , who I now know to be in Florida somewhere. She is qualified to Instructor level with PADI but may not be teaching now. Mid twenties of age, 5 ft 6 ish slim build blonde.

Reason for wanting to find her, I was her first ever student sign off on Cayman Brac, and thanks to both of us being worlds apart I wanna get in touch with her again.

She used to teach with Reef Divers on Cayman Brac, I would really appreciate any leads anyone can give by PM. I have some important personal news for her that I know she would love to hear. Been trying to find her for a couple of years now so if you can help pls do. Thanks for letting me hijack your group.

Phill Hoppy Hopkins

I would suggest whitepages.com - that can help at least see if her name shows up in the state. I also have a friend who is a PI who can track down almost anyone that I can put you in touch with if you so desire. :)

I heard from the Reef Diver Staff that she married a police officer - so Berger probably isn't her last name anymore. The dive staff at Brac Reef might know some more info. Good luck!

Hoppy:
Hi florida divers,

I'm trying to get in to touch with Becky Berger , who I now know to be in Florida somewhere.

She is qualified to Instructor level with PADI but may not be teaching now.

Mid twenties of age, 5 ft 6 ish slim build blonde.

She used to teach with Reef Divers on Cayman Brac, I would really appreciate any leads anyone can give by PM.

I have some important personal news for her that I know she would love to hear. Been trying to find her for a couple of years now so if you can help pls do.

Thanks for letting me hijack your group.

Phill Hoppy Hopkins

Try these:
Berger, Etan & Rebecca more info
18707 Ocean Mist Dr
Boca Raton, FL 33498-4911
(561) 451-8251
Not the right Etan & Rebecca Berger? Click Here for Current Info!
Find great hotel rates in Boca Raton
Send Fresh Flowers to Etan & Rebecca Berger!
1 / 4
Berger, Michael & Rebecca more info
7208 Bucks Ford Dr
Riverview, FL 33569-8378
(813) 677-1950
Not the right Michael & Rebecca Berger? Click Here for Current Info!
Find great hotel rates in Riverview
Send Fresh Flowers to Michael & Rebecca Berger!
2 / 4
Berger, Rebecca more info
Astatula, FL 34705-9496
(352) 343-0542
Not the right Rebecca Berger? Click Here for Current Info!
Find great hotel rates in Astatula
Send Fresh Flowers to Rebecca Berger!
3 / 4
Berger, Rebecca more info
13535 Siesta Pines Ct
Fort Myers, FL 33908-2993
(239) 415-2632
Not the right Rebecca Berger? Click Here for Current Info!
Find great hotel rates in Fort Myers
Send Fresh Flowers to Rebecca Berger!
4 / 4

Used www.411.com

Joe

Thanks for all the help folks , I really do appreciate it.

I'll let you know if she turns up !

Hoppy

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom