Friday 29th October boat or shore

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rick Murchison

Trusty Shellback
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Anyone interested in getting a boat (or going shore diving) for Friday the 29th in Miami, say about 10 AM? We'll be coming in on Blackbeard's that morning and should be off the boat by 9 at the latest. I'll have two others with me. We'd be interested in a two tank fun dive - nothing fancy.
Rick

Well you won't be doing any shore diving from Miami but there are a lot of great boats downtown that go out everyday. Try RJ's or Tarpoon Lagoon. Sorry can't join you but the boss won't let me out of work!!!

Last year we tried to dive up at Hollywood - shore dive but I can't remember the name of the site. Scuba_Jenny and some others were there but it was too rough. Perhaps if we sacrifice a few chickens to the weather gods (that's a figure of speech, y'all :) ) we could do that one...
Rick

Scuba_Jenny has suggested the "Yellow Brick Road" in Hollywood. That suits me just fine. I'll have two or three more folks with me; anyone else able to join us?
Rick

Sounds like fun. Haven't done the Yellow Brick Road since the hurricanes, might be interesting.....

Anyways directions are here

Who else can call in sick on Friday?

Wish I could go, but I do need to work before I hit for unemployment by thanksgiving, my gills are drying up and want to hit this site again to see if all the homes are rebuilt yet after the storms.

We'll be there - I'm guessing about 10AM Friday the 29th, depending on when we can get clear of customs in Miami.
This will be my last post in the thread - hitting the road for Miami & Blackbeard's.
See y'all next Friday. :)
Rick

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom