Chick Dive Phase II Beach Scene Nov. 6

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba_Jenny

dirty-finned dive goddess
ScubaBoard Supporter
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Hey Ladies
The Chick dive was such a hit that it was decided (betweeen sips of champange that Brian from edivers and Pete provided) that we should do a beach dive and Marvel and I somehow got volunteered! So.... Edivers/Scubaboard Chick Beach Dive and Party November 6 at Hibiscus Street. Thats 2 blocks south of Commerical Blvd. We will be hanging out and diving during the day...No time set just yet for the first dive, but I will venture to say it will be 'round 9am. PM me or Marvel for more details if you want...
Yes, we will need some cabana boys, Brian (edivers) did awesome last weekend, and really showed up the SB guys!

So far we have
Marvel
Me
Becky- potato salad, apple chicken sausages for the grill, some drinks and brownies
Happyunderwater
atpeach
waterbabie
baitedstorm (non diving :( )
blondey - veggie burgers
Lydija - (badmojo's wife) - drinks, veggie burgers, and cakes for desert...pasta salad? Some garlic potato nuggets for the grill?
Trish The Fish
Angie (really? finally girl we might be able to dive again??)
ReneeC

Glad you took the initiative & posted this, Jenny! I got busy at work & couldn't do so. This is going to be a three-board venture (cause I'm a member of three :wink: )Plan on making a day of it- we've got access to a grill- I'll supply the chicken. Since it's at my house, we've got a fridge, my bathroom & a place to hang out. Please let Jenny or I know what you want to bring- we'll be creating & updating a list on sb.com & sd.com. And yes, cabana boys are welcome- don't forget the champagne!

I'll be there, just let me know what to bring and how many tanks cause I have to rent one if we are doing 2 tanks. See ya later, have a good weekend!

Sounds great. Just let me know what you would like me to bring (side dishes, desserts, drinks...all of the above). I too would like to know how many tanks I should bring, just in case I need to rent another to add to my 2. Looking forward to it!

It's really up to you guys on how much you want to dive. As to what to bring- what sounds good to you? THAT'S what you can bring! I've got plates & cups & condiments.

scubajenny:
Brian (edivers) did awesome last weekend, and really showed up the SB guys!

Actually, everyone else showed up Brian. He's sentenced to a lifetime of being a spineless whipped wuss.

Hey y'all! It's been forever since I've been diving with you. My mom got married and I have been traveling a lot, so this summer hasn't been my best diving summer. A girls day sounds great, if you'll still have me.

:15a: Can I still come even if I can't dive? :15a:

Forget about the cabana boys - if you want any men to show let me know. :eyebrow: :D

Marc

Baitedstorm- you'd BEST come girl!

Waterbabie- glad you came out of hiding!

Just let us know what you're bringing!

Marc- MEN are always welcome! (with champagne & chocolate...)

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom