Venice beach Visability

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Brewone0to

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
WHat is the visability at venice Beach supposed to be this weekend?
please email brian at Energizedbunnny@aol.com

If interested in meeting up there to so far 2 of us for Saturday .

Brian

I'll ask a Mod to move this to the proper forum for answers. :D

Moved this here - There is a thread already started about this one that should have a report about the vis this afternoon. From what I can tell with conditions this week, it should be a good weekend to dive up there!

CBulla:
Moved this here - There is a thread already started about this one that should have a report about the vis this afternoon. From what I can tell with conditions this week, it should be a good weekend to dive up there!
Would you happen to know what conditions are likely to be around thanksgiving? Viz, water temp? I am bringing the family there as my wife and son missed the last time my daughter and I went. Thanks

That will largely be determined by what we get in the way of cold fronts this way. I can tell you that at the current rate, you'll want to bring a 3 to 5 mm wetsuit with you. The water will probably bein the mid-70's at the highest, mid sixties at the lowest. Walter is our best resource for temp trends though, he's got the most experience diving there... well, probably overall in the whole Conch Divers crew for that matter :D

A few calm days and the vis there is always a nice 10-15 feet. :)

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom