Dive Buddy for Saturday morning, October 30th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OrlandoRogue

Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone available to dive next Saturday morning, October 30th? I would be up for anything from spring diving to shore diving, but just don't want to travel more than a few hours from Central Florida since I have early evening plans. So....any takers? :eyebrow:

scubadiverjunkie:
I would but I am in Fort Lauderdale :)

Hmm...any spots half-way? (I heard there is a great sink hole in Yeehaw Junction, right off the turnpike! :wink: )

OrlandoRogue:
...I heard there is a great sink hole in Yeehaw Junction, right off the turnpike...
I'd like to hear more about this! Any info on this sink? Depth? Accessible?

MB:
I'd like to hear more about this! Any info on this sink? Depth? Accessible?

If such a sink hole existed, you couldn't pay me enough to stop by and check it out. I harbor less than fond feelings for that exit after AAA towed my car to the only auto mechanic within many miles. (Sigh)....Good times.

I'm diving the 30th in Jupiter. So far three confirmed divers fromthe area on a tweleve person limit boat. The boat could hold many more but he limits the saturday trips and does not allow students on those dives as well.

I am trying to get something together. Will let you know.

Cool, that's not too far away. Let me know if that works out, I have always had an interest in going there.

Thanks!

dive4funOften:
I am trying to get something together. Will let you know.
FYI: Jim @ Underwater Adventures in Leesberg takes divers there for $45. That includes the dives plus all the activities there. He does need a minimum of 4 divers.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom