Wanted: USed setup, good for begginer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Frenchy2005

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hey!~,
I am considering getting into underwater photography and was wondering if anybody has any used equip thats in good condition and is reasonably cheap.

Frenchy2005:
Hey!~,
I am considering getting into underwater photography and was wondering if anybody has any used equip thats in good condition and is reasonably cheap.
I may be in the market to upgrade from my 4 megapixel kodak and ikelite housing would be asking $700. plus shipping let me know in interested aquadon@charter.net

Frenchy2005:
Hey!~,

get an ikelite auto 35 off ebay. thats what i started with and was very happy with it. the 28mm lens is perfect. they are dirt cheap too.

Frenchy2005:
Hey!~,
Ike housing+Nikon8008s. Complete system.
Sale by satisfied owner. Start shooting great UW pics today. Very good, if not excellent condition. Complete outfit, nothing to add. IKELITE housing, 2 ports, 2 strobes, NIKON 8008S camera body, 50mm normal, 28mm wide angle, 105mm close up and telephoto lenses, and all accessories, tools, cases, etc?
Asking $3000. You are welcome to come over and inspect before you buy. Will email you a complete inventory, description, pictures, manufacturers web sites.
ddiivveerr@cs.com

The Sony underwater housing for the DSC-P93 5Mp Digital camera is in the $180 range and the camera it self is $280 so for under $500 you can get underwater and take GREAT pix. Then while you are on vacation or at home you can take great pix too. It has 3X Optical zoom and takes some nice underwater shots.

I HAVE JUST LISTED A IKELITE SLR UNDERWATER HOUSING ON SCUBABOARD.COM TODAY
WITH ALL THE ACCESSORIES AND A PENTAX SF10 35MM.
TAKE A LOOK AT THE LISTING AND IF YOU WANT I CAN EMAIL YOU PHOTOS OF IT
$ 500.00 PLUS SHIPPING FOR ALL AND IT IS IN GOOD WORKING ORDER
IF STILL INTERESTED EMAIL ME AT DIANEDAVE@WOWWAY.COM WITH QUESTIONS

See the posts on the fairly inexpensive canons in the canon corner section of the underwater photography forum (a70, a75, a85 etc). Don't make the mistake of buying a reefmaster, you will be limited by their lens. You can get a canon A75 for about 200 bucks and a housing for about 160 bucks. Throw in some rechargeable batteries, a few memory cards and for about $450 you're ready to get in the water. Good luck finding something you like. Greg

Frenchy2005:
Hey!~,

I am trying to sell my ikelite housing and nikon 8008 camera..lots of arms and ports and misc. parts..also a case.....you will just need to find some strobes and lenses...asking 500.00 plus shipping

Bob s

rspiers@earthlink.net

Back
Top Bottom