Spider Boat

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ReefGuy

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Went to a wreck today called the Spider Boat. Awesome dive. 60' max depth, 81 degrees, and around 30' vis.

The amount of life on this wreck was unbelievable. There were around 8 jewfish, lots of gags, hogs sheepshead, monster baitballs, cudas. Like a dummy, I walked right out of the house without my gun this morning (of course). My buddy and I split a gun, and came back with 3 gags, 2 hogs and a sheepshead.

The last gag we got, two jewfish started fighting over it, and while we were trying to get it back, a HUGE Bull Shark came out of nowhere, flew past and was gone. We acutally landed the fish, though. It was up against the structure, and I guess the jewfish couldn't get to it. Also saw a small blacktip on the second dive.

Awesome day. Next time I promise myself I won't forget my gun. I think I'm just gonna keep it in my car :D

Off of Placida

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom