Back from Bonaire! WOW!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jetwrench

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Just got back this afternoon from a 2 week stay on Bonaire and had photo fun! Nothing on the level of quality normally seen here, but I'll post some shots as soon as I can get them downloaded and resized. I'll post a trip report as soon as I can, but suffice it to say that my trip was a great experience. And a few fair pics as well.

Jet

Some of the pics I have edited. Still have a lot to learn, but I think I'm getting a little better. Gotta remember to stay in the focal length of my camera during macro mode. Pics I thought would be really good came out the opposite. Anyway, I'll add more pics as I get them proccessed. Enjoy! I did! :D

Jet

So cooperative were some of the critters.

Wow! You have some really good pictures!

The seahorses are very nice.

Glad you had a good time.

You've got some great stuff there. Nice composition. What sort of camera and film were you using?

Have a look at Scubabobuba's article on color correction in the articles section. Using some of his techniques could really makes some of your colours pop.

Mike Veitch:
You've got some great stuff there. Nice composition. What sort of camera and film were you using?

Have a look at Scubabobuba's article on color correction in the articles section. Using some of his techniques could really makes some of your colours pop.

Mike, I wish I could do more editing to my pics but I have a color difficiency issue(not color blind) that keeps me from knowing when adjustments are needed. Harder for me to see what colors are too much or not enough, especially reds and greens. Auto adjust is my best friend right now, as I have asked if others have a better solution but no one has come up with one. It's hard to edit what you can't see. Gotta introduce my latest dive buddy, Fred. He's the first turtle to chase ME down.

The camera is a Sony DSC-P10, no add ons.

Nice shots. Hope you don't mind I did a little editing on the puffer cause I liked the shot so much.

Here you go..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom